How do I report copyright / trademark infringement on CustomContent.net?
Customcontent.net responds to copyright / trademark complaints submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Section 512 of the DMCA outlines the statutory requirements necessary for formally reporting copyright / trademark infringement. If you believe content on Customcontent.net is infringing your copyright / trademark, you can report it by directly emailing [email protected]. Please note that only the copyright / trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of copyright / trademark infringement.
What information do I need to process a copyright / trademark complaint?
To submit a notice of claimed copyright / trademark infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright / trademark owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted / trademarked work claimed to have been infringed (e.g. a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Customcontent.net to locate the material on our website or services;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright / trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright / trademark owner.